Criminals need just a few seconds to force a standard lock and break into a vehicle. In an average year, one in every 50 LCV’s is stolen. The loss of a commercial vehicle or its contents – and the inevitable disruption to business that follows – is extremely expensive. And yet this loss can so easily be avoided when you fit the right security.
Download this product (PDF) Download the full Brochure
Hailed as innovative, effective and technically unrivalled, the MOAL (Mother Of All Locks) combines lightness, robustness and a strong visual presence to deter and prevent even the most determined and experienced thieves.
- The MOAL is a purpose made, innovative limpet-style lock designed to fit on the exterior of both side and rear doors of most vehicles.
- A strong physical presence, deterring any would-be thieves.
- Using an alloy developed by the Aerospace industry and re-orientating the mechanism within the metal housing, the weight of the ‘MOAL’ is significantly lighter than other limpet style locks without compromising vehicle security.
- It is both drill and pick resistant.
- It allows sliding side doors to have the lock mechanism facing the rear of the vehicle, for added protection against particle ingress whilst the van is being driven.
- The MOAL meets the requirements of vehicle operators who need to secure tools and equipment, especially when on sites or parked for longer periods in vulnerable situations.