A recognised weakness in many commercial vehicles is the small gap around the door handles which allows a criminal to insert a tool to lever or jemmy the manufacturers lock and gain access into the vehicle.
Download this product (PDF) Download the full Brochure
The Door Handle Plate is a neat stainless steel plate designed to follow the contours of the door handle that is secured behind the manufacturers door lock but clearly visible to a would-be thief that stops the area around the lock being attacked. The Door Handle Plates offers the same level of protection as more expensive mainstream solutions at a fraction of the cost but has no holes to drill that would normally invalidate the manufacturers warranty. Simple to install the Door Handle Plate prevents any object being placed in the opening to force the internal handle. What was once a vulnerable area is now securely protected.
- Available for both the Ford Transit and the Ford Transit Connect.
- Shields the exposed and vulnerable central locking wiring loom that can be accessed from the exterior and easily cut compromising vehicle security enabling swift and direct access into the vehicle.
- A simple milled and coated aluminium block that slots around the loom allowing minimum exposure when the door is closed.
- Works by denying the would be thief access to the risk area and the opportunity for a thief sliding a Stanley knife or hacksaw blade through the gap to cut it.
- Can be fitted in seconds.
- Uses existing fixings.
- Cost effective solution to a potentailly expensive problem.