It is not uncommon for van users to require greater security than that provided by manufacturers locks and need to consider additional locking options one of which is the Deadlock.
Download this product (PDF) Download the full Brochure
Deadlocks have been used with great success in the industry for many years and are in many cases the preferred option for many users. Deadlocks improve security on a vehicle by adding an additional locking point to the door and therefore work independently of the vehicles existing locking mechanism. Requiring user interaction Deadlocks gives the user flexibility by allowing them to decide when the deadlock is locked /unlocked.We do not work on the presumption that ‘one lock fits all’ and have spent time developing a DeadLock system that we believe responds to the market needs and addresses the vulnerabilities of each individual application.
- Only use specific fixings and brackets that have been designed by our own in house R&D department and then manufactured and finished to rigorous standards.
- Featuring high grade, anti-corrosion materials with self-lubricating brass cylinders for low maintenance and high performance.
- The fully closed body contains two hardened steel rollers in the bolt to prevent cutting with a hacksaw. This lock’s dead bolt has been pressure tested to 4 kilo Newtons: a level that will prevent being levered by any crowbar.
- Door specific kits & bespoke keeps designed to enhance and optimise security.
- Manual locking that is independent to the vehicles own vulnerable locking system.
- The largest deadbolt throw from any supplier.
- Anti-Drill, Anti-Pick, High Security & Low Maintenance Cylinders can be supplied keyed alike.
- Available with either Garrison or R6 Key profiles.
- Industry standard locking system.